- What is Personal Information?
“Personal Information” is an information that included a person name, date of birth and other information may be used to readily identify an individual context.
- What we collect?
We do not collect any Personal Information from you when you visit our website. However, we collect your personal information when you place an inquiry on our website. We may disclose your personal information for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance and all related terms are written
- Use of Personal Information
We may use Users Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Reply an inquiry
- We may use your information for site operation, users account management, system maintenance, and send email to users.
- We may use your information with your permission for marketing purpose through sending information included our or third parties services, products or survey by email.
- We may use your information as Login Information to the authentication of social network services.
- Use of Cookie
We may use Cookie, or other similar technology to receive or record information of page view and others relevant information to our third parties under consignation.
Cookie, also known as an HTTP cookies or web cookies, is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user’s web browser while a user is browsing a website. Cookie can be used to track browsing behavior so laws have been made in some countries to protect people’s privacy. Most web browsers allow users to choose whether to accept cookies. If the user does not allow cookies, some website will become unusable.
We may not disclose or provide your information to any third parties without receiving your consent except in the following cases:
- We may be disclosed your information due to reasons of law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and government authorities and any disclosure will be to such public and governmental authorities only.
- In the case which relate to human life and property and difficult to acquire consent of users.
- Protecting your Privacy
We take precautions – including administrative, technical, and physical measures – to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and
※ Inquiries will be accepted only in “Contact Us” Supporting hours is Monday-Friday 10a.m. – 6.30p.m., and will reply your inquiry at our next business day (expect weekends and holidays)